McLean County Unit School District 5 Board met November 7.
McLean County Unit School District 5 Board met Nov. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Adjourn to Closed Session (4:30 P.M.)
Recommended Motion: Move to adjourn to Closed Session to discuss the following matter according to the exceptions provided in the Open Meetings Act and specified as follows:
• 2(c)(1) The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
• 2(c)(9) Student disciplinary cases.
• 2(c)(10) The placement of individual students in special education programs and other matters relating to individual students.
3. Return to Public Session
Recommended motion: Move to return to public session.
4. Action Items
A. Student discipline case
Recommended motion: as decided by the Board of Education.