McLean County Transportation Committee met February 5
McLean County Transportation Committee met Feb. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes: December 31, 2018 regular meeting
3. Recommend Payment of Bills & Appropriation Transfer Request Forms 2-3
4. Appearance by Members of the Public and County Employees
A. McLean County Reliability Project for Ameren Illinois
5. Departmental Matters:
A. Items to be presented for action:
1) Request Approval of Resolution for January 29, 2019 Material and Project Letting 4-9
2) Request Approval of Resolution for January 24, 2019 Equipment Letting 10-14
3) Request Approval of Highway Fund Resolution, Jefferson Street in Towanda – Section 18-00113-08-RS 15-17
4) Request Approval of Bridge Fund Resolution, Money Creek II Bridge, Ron Smith Memorial Highway (CH 63) – Section 17-00123-01-BR 18-20
5) Request under section 108-43 F (2) (b)  of the McLean County Code to authorize the County Administrator to offer a salary above that identified in section 108-43 F (2) (b) .
B. Items to be presented for information:
1) Report on positions recently filled 21
2) Closed Session (if necessary) pursuant to section 2 (c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)) to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
6. Other Business and Communication