El Paso City Council discusses annual salaries for elected officials
El Paso City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16
The City of El Paso is governed by a seven member governing body, which consists of the mayor and six aldermen. The mayor is an at-large position elected by the citizens of El Paso to a four year term. The six aldermen are divided into three wards, two aldermen per ward, who also serve four year terms.
Here is the agenda as provided by El Paso:
CITY OF EL PASO
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
125 W Front Street
Monday January 16th 2017
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
John Benedict Ward I
Sarah Steffen Ward I
Alex Brucker Ward II
J W Price Ward II
Chuck Burton Ward III
Robert Roberts Ward III
- Approval of Agenda
- Consent Agenda:
- Consideration and approval of the minutes for the December 19th 2016 City Council Meeting.
- Consideration and approval of the Minutes from the Sewer and Water Committee meeting from 12/27/16
- Consideration and approval of the Treasurer’s Report.
- Consideration and approval of the Register of Bills for January, 2017.
- Public Comments:
- New City Council Business:
- Discussion of yearly salary amounts for Elected Officials of the City of El Paso.
- Consideration and approval of recommendations for adjustments in water bills as reviewed during 12/27/16 Sewer and Water Committee meeting.
- Mayor’s Report:
- Director of Public Service Report:
- City Council Comments:
- Staff Reports
- Police Chief
- Public Works Director
- Parks and Recreation Director
- Utilities Director
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Adjourn to Executive Session: